So yesterday my youngest brother and I started our drive to Alaska. 10,200 miles in total, we've gone just over 500 on our first leg. We're in West Virginia with our other brother and his fiancée, both Marshall students. Tomorrow we are headed to Chicago for the fourth and a beach party. My new car is getting about 25mpg while it is still getting broken in. I'll keep a log going of the miles driven, gas consumed, and prices per gallon whenever I get the chance.
- 03 July - Huntington, WV
- 04 July - Chicago, IL
- 05 July - Oxford, WI and Little Falls, MN
- 06 July - Medora, ND
- 07 July - Great Falls, MT
- 08 July - Banff, AB Canada
- When I figure out the rest I'll let you know!
- Wilmington, NC - Odo 1581 miles - Gas $3.979 - 8.958gal
- Cary, NC - Odo 1715 miles
- Wytheville, VA - Odo 1907 miles - $3.899 - 13.658gal
- Huntington, WV - Odo 2084 miles